Labels

Monday, April 9, 2012

Crumbed Lamb Chops

When I look for recipes to try, the ones with the least amount of ingredients appeal to me. This is because when I come home from work, generally after an hour drive battling traffic, I'm craving for something wholesome and homely that is easy to whip up. I came across this recipe when I downloaded the All Recipes iPhone app and while the original recipe uses lamb chops, I used lamb shoulder cuts. I think this would work well on lamb french cutlets too if one had the means, but the recipe is quite simple with few ingredients, that I think the kids could get in on the action and help out. Coupled with mash potato and some root vegetables, this is a delicious meal that's quick to prepare and is versitile enough to be used not only on lamb, but other cuts of meat as well. Upon reading some of the reviews for this recipe, many have added additional ingredients to the crumbed batter, such as pre-mixed lamb herbs or parmesan cheese, refreshing this traditional crumbed lamb chop recipe. 


Serves 6 | 50 minutes
Ingredients
3 eggs
3 Teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
2 cups dried bread crumbs
12 Lamb loin chops (Lamb shoulder cuts appear in this blog)


1. Pre-heat oven to 200°C. In a medium bowl, combine the eggs and Worcestireshire sauce and mix.


2. Prepare a second bowl of bread crumbs.


3. Dip each chop in the egg mixture.


4. After dipping into the egg mixture, coat the chop with bread crumbs.


5. Place chops on a tray lined with baking paper. Bake chops for 20 minutes, then turn the chops over to cook for a further 20 minutes or until cooked as desired.

1 comment:

  1. I Want To Appreciate Dr.OYAGU for hs great deeds, I Was Diagnosed With type 2 Herpes Virus Last year,And Was Look For Solution To Be Cured Luckily I Saw Testimonies On How Dr.OYAGU Cure Herpes Virus I Decided To Contact Dr.OYAGU I Contacted Him He Prepared A Herbal Medicine Portion And Sent It To Me,I Started The Herbal Medicine For My Health.He Gave Me Step By Step Instructions On How To Apply It, When I Applied It As Instructed, I Was Cured Of This Deadly Herpes Within 2 weeks, I Am Now Herpes Negative.My Brother And Sister I No That There Are So Many People That Have There Same Herpes Virus Please contact Dr OYAGU To Help You Too,And Help Me To Thank Dr.OYAGU For Cure Me, I’m Cured By Dr. OYAGU Herbal Medicine,His Contact Email:oyaguspellcaster@gmail.com

    Or Cell Whatsapp Number +2348101755322 thank you .....

    ReplyDelete